As our name implies our organisation is intended for ladies of any age. We meet during the daytime, where we hope our members will find support, care and encouragement amongst others in similar situations. Our organisation links all four churches in the group, but has attracted ladies who have no link with any of the churches. We have a good membership list and whilst not everyone can make every date, we continue to make contact with those who are not as mobile as others to ensure we can help and support them attend as appropriate. Our meetings always start with a simple act of worship, and throughout the year we mark Christian Festivals with special celebratory services.
We have a varied and interesting programme designed to inform and entertain, but chiefly we are concerned to build and strengthen relationships and ensure our members feel valued as part of the community.
We meet every other Thursday at 2.15 to 3.30pm in St Pauls hall, our meeting dates for 2018 are as follows:
- 13 December 2018 - Carols
- 10 January 2019 - New Year Party
- 24 January 2019 - Mother knows best!
- 07 February 2019 - Mindful colouring
- 21 February 2019 - Family history with Jane Woodman
- 07 March 2019 - Annual General Meeting
- 21 March 2019 - Joy Webber’s Trip to the Holy Land
- 04 April 2019 - Quiz
- 18 April 2019 - Maundy Thursday service
If you would like to know more please contact Barbara on 01249 655413.