What Messy Church Is....
- Messy Church is a form of church for children and adults that involves creativity, celebration and hospitality. There's no charge, but children need to bring an adult with them, they cannot attend on their own.
- It's primarily for people who don't already belong to another form of church, although many from our church attend.
- It typically includes a welcome, creative time to explore the biblical theme through getting messy; a short celebration time involving story, prayer, song, games. Indeed elements for all people of all ages - adults and children.
- It's a church for people at all stages of their faith journey and of any age.
- It models and promotes good ways of growing as a family: your family, an extended family, a global and local church family.
- Its aim is to introduce Jesus, to give an opportunity to encounter Him and to grow closer to Him.
Next Dates for Messy Church -
Next one coming soon..