What Messy Church Is....
- Messy Church is a form of church for children and adults that involves creativity, celebration and hospitality.
- It's primarily for people who don't already belong to another form of church, although many from our church attend.
- It typically includes a welcome, creative time to explore the biblical theme through getting messy; a short celebration time involving story, prayer, song, games. Indeed elements for all people of all ages - adults and children.
- It's a church for people at all stages of their faith journey and of any age.
- It models and promotes good ways of growing as a family: your family, an extended family, a global and local church family.
- Its aim is to introduce Jesus, to give an opportunity to encounter Him and to grow closer to Him.
Next Dates for Messy Church -
27 January 16.00 - 17.30
24 March 11.30 - 13.00 (lunch included)
19 May 16.00 - 17.30
1 July 10.00 - 11.00 (Morning Service)